Monday, September 7, 2009

"http://alexarts.ru/" website critique

So, I was on the ol' Stumble Upon (of which is a Firefox 'add on' of which anyone would be crazy not to have) and I came across a site that displayed and had links to a bunch of others sites. I cam across http://alexarts.ru/
Though I cannot read the language on this site and nor do I have any idea what it is about, I still find it intriguing and recognize its potential. For all I know, its a great site already, but I think It would make a great idea as and advertisement or tour guide for a city/town. I always see commercials for other states like California or Colorado which though nice, are missing something I feel is an essential part of an advetisment...INTERACTIVITY!
How cool would it be to be 'googleing' something and come across a website for a state that your interested in traveling to and when you got to the site you could take a virtual tour around the capitol or larger areas of that state/city/town and not only get info on the best attractions like restaurants, entertainment places, hotels, etc. but to also actually see the areas? Very cool, thats how cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment