Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Limited Edition Modern Warfare 2 Xbox 360 Console

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/press/2009/0915-mw2.htm

As mentioned in one of my earlier blogs, I love everything 'modern.' That statement goes two ways; 1. I love modern designs, from houses to furniture. 2. I love the highly anticipated sequel to my favorite video game of all time Call of Duty: Modern Warfare; Modern Warfare 2.

That being said, there should be no surprise that I am interested in this new Modern Warfare 2 accessory. Infinity Ward mentioned there would be a Limited Edition Modern Warfare 2 controller for the Xbox 360, but some how I didn't see this coming. The design of the console is from Infinity Ward themselves and I think they got it right. They captured the 'modern, militiary, technological' style that the game encompasses. I might buy this even with the high price tag. You get a lot for your money. Pretty sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment