Monday, September 7, 2009

"http://www.jdesign.net.au/" website critique

I came across this website from the website where I found the website that was the focus of my last blog entry. This one, though I can read, did not really get into much but like the last website I feel it has a lot of potential for other purposes. The website is http://www.jdesign.net.au/
When I saw this site, I thought it would make a really cool, interactive 'photo upload/holder' site like photobucket. Users could create a free account, upload their photos, post them on other sites, and all the while be able to browse them in a 'panning wall of photos.'
Amidst writing this blog entry, I thought of a totally (from what I know of) original site that a design like this could be used. Imagine opening your browser and seeing a homepage. You can stay logged in to this homepage and when you open your browser, you see your local weather, your emails, some of the 'latest news stories,' and last but not least a 'panning wall of all of your favorite/latest website icons.' Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment