Thursday, December 10, 2009

God of War III

http://www.godofwar.com/Agegate/index.htm?redirectURL=/Index/

o I just bought my first PS3. It was a "holiday bundle" so I got some games included with it. One of the games is the "God of War Collection." This game consists of the first 2 games in the series, "God of War" and "God of War II." I can tell you that already I am pumped for the third installment in the series and Ive only completed the first mission in the first game. Already, Ive torn hordes of monsters in half, seen some amazing cinematics for the games time, and Ive slain a gigantic, 3 headed, ocean dwelling serpent... All the while the game challenged me to get things right. You have to use your environment and your skill set to accomplish any task ahead of you. There is also a puzzle type of element to the game that makes even some of the simple tasks like balancing on a beam or defeating the larger enemies particularly challenging. Ive always knew that "God of War" was a good series but I'm glad I finally got my hands on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment