Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Xbox 360 VS PS3

Ive always favored the 360 over the PS3 but after actually getting my hands on one earlier this year, I let up on the harsh remarks of which I slung at the PS3 in normal conversation. Its a good console. BluRay, free online via Playstation Network (PSN), descent variety of games, "Next-Generation" graphics, web browser, and all the other goodies such as music, video, pictures, etc. However, even though the PSN is free it still comes with a price. It lacks the quality that the Xbox LIVE online feature that the 360 has. For me, this is the PS3's greatest downfall for I am a heavy multiplayer gamer. Also, even though the PS3 has BluRay and other high quality features, you have to have an elite rig to use the PS3 to its full potential. You need a high quality, and expensive, TV and home theater system. There are some good games on the console though, games that you cant get on any other console.

Moreover, even though I still feel that the Xbox 360 still wins the console war with its unpresidented online feature alone, the PS3 has come a long way and is a respectable console.

No comments:

Post a Comment