Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Modern Warfare 2: Game of the Year?

So, as you may have read in one of my other blogs, with the release of Modern Warfare 2 became available a limited edition, MW2 themed, 250GB HD, Xbox 360 console. Bought it. As I may or may not have mentioned was that there was also a limited edition of the game available which included working night vision goggles. Bought it. Now that I have all the memorabilia, what about the game you ask? Oh...I'll tell you about the game. Its AMAZING!

MW2 lived up to all of the hype. It was the most anticipated game, possibly entertainment event of all time. It WAS the highest grossing entertainment release of all time (including movies, games, etc.) racking in $550 million in the first 5 days, $310 million of that being in the first 24 hours (suck it Titanic).

I'm not going to lie, I havn't completed the campaign yet. However, every minute I've played has been non-stop action. How can you blame me when MW2 has the largest multiplayer fan base ever? I have over 4 days racked up on MW2 multiplayer. Not to mention Ive completed all of the multiplayer missions, known as Spec Ops, on Veteran.

Ive seen some pretty nice looking games come out this year, but I don't think anything can top Infinity Wards greatness known as Modern Warfare 2. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment