Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Horde (shirt)

http://www.threadless.com/submission/231672/The_Horde?streetteam=fatheed

I'm pride myself on being a regular at www.threadless.com. Everything I see on threadless is awesome. Everything is either very clever, fun, funny, or extremely creative. Of all of the clothing sites Ive seen on the web, threadless is the best. Plus, I'm supporting artists in buying from threadless, instead of buying from a big franchise store.

Im a zombie fan. You may have seen my blog on Left 4 Dead 2. I love the Left 4 Dead games. I love zombie movies (even though I'm not a huge gore/horror fan and I am buy no means zombie movie buff). In fact, my co-workers and I have a huge plan how we could defend ourselves using everything in the carwash that I work at during a zombie apocalypse. So, when you put that together and through in my love for shirts, you have this little gem.

I love this shirt. Mine is in the mail on the way to my house as I type. I think its so creative how they used the focal point of the light and how the zombies themselves are a degradation across the shirt. It sort of somes up everything zombies. One or a small number of people against a massive amount of zombies. Exemplary!

No comments:

Post a Comment